Saturday, June 2, 2012

Teach the Elephant to Dance ...


Since I started blogging recently - as every insecure girl - I need constant feed backs ...Here (below) are some of the comments, I have been receiving. It helps me to focus on why I decided to write this blog, and what content should I include.


I would love to have your ideas, suggestions or comments. Words like "engaging"  or  "interactive"  have been overused by now. How about: "including???"




Rebecca K (A Washington based executive at a new media company):

"Daphne,You are a woman of character and true to your words. Your blog successfully addresses the issue that is a concern of executives who represent the Fortune 500 companies. The use of these business terms, (although not sure about organic) is an attempt to "Teach the Elephant to Dance" based on the "Fear Factor" you mentioned.  
Their fear is the knowledge that New Media represents on-demand access to content any time and anywhere and that the future is now.  Humankind is creating, publishing distributing and thereby consuming media content real-time on any digital device.
Another valuable thought you shared and with which I agree is re Millennials and speed? vs. service. Really - having discussed the issue of speed with Millennials from all walks of life iI have surmised that they are about exemplary service over speed. It will always be true that regardless of the speed it takes to deliver services that are exemplary will be exemplary as the word suggests and in truth the essence of what all humankind desires - value for one's self and the value for the money we earn (or inherit) and spend. It is a very large "elephant" mistake to assume speed is the virtue and that all other generations are about "in my day".  The day is now and the future is here.  In my day and in my way, I wrote this loving response to your candor and truth.  You are amazing!  love and respect, Rebecca
I enjoyed your blog and look forward to the more to come."





Richard S (an Editor-in-Chief of nationwide magazines)
"News, wit and perspective on who's making headlines by the one person who connects with everyone, Daphne Barak."

Roger B (a  UK based business man)
"Amazing Blog Daphne, don't tell me you've met God, I mean my hero Mr Bob Dylan. If you are going to then I need a temp. job carrying a bag or cleaning the floor :). Good Blog, Clinton is hilarious".

Sue W (a New York based editor of a nationwide magazine)
"Daphne connects with her readers in the same way she connects with her famous celebrity friends and political figures through her blog which is always delightful, insightful and sometimes explosive as she writes about up-to-the-moment events in the world of the famous and sometimes the infamous!"

April G (an American business woman, and author)
"I went to the Daphne Barak blog looking for gossip and glamour and instead found thoughtful questions and intelligent perspective on the most current people and topics of our day."

Mark M (a New York based financial consultant)
"Daphne Barak's blog gives me an access to hard-to-get information in real time. It is useful in my job, and it is a lot of fun."


Udi B (a high-tech engineer)
"A very interesting personal blog. It sheds light on subjects that are not at the main light, from someone who met the people involved, with a deep understanding of the human behavior and motives."

2 comments:

  1. Honesty with humor and thoughtfully real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever so interesting and up-to-date with a multinational perspective done with the objective to be as accurate as possible.

    ReplyDelete